5 件の投稿
Susan Redmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to live with kidults? - My oldest has just started uni but still living at home. Does anyone have any tips on how to divide space at home to give him some autonomy ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント 23 件
Susan Redmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What colour outdoor set shall I buy to furnish this narrow deck space? - I have a long narrow deck on the side of my house. I have just painted the fence along it a charcoal grey. Although the area gets enough sun... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Susan Redmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with a bumper backyard crop? - Do you have a bumper crop of avocados, passion fruits, citrus etc ripening for summer? What are you planning to do with them? I have an enor... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
Susan Redmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need entree ideas for a Christmas in July dinner - Hello I am going to a Xmas dinner soon for which I am responsible for an entree. Seafood has already been covered. Any ideas? Quick and easy... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 12 件
Susan Redmanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fabulous decor selection inside & out! Are the rugs weather resistant? - The rugs are so striking but will they hold up in poor weather? Could you share where they are from and what they might be made of? Thanks!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件