5 件の投稿
susan2494さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does anyone have bambo sheets on their bed? - I bought my first set about a year ago, wouldn't use anything else now. Opinions?
    コメント 11 件
susan2494さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful fixture - I do not want to flush mount, Can it be on a chain from the ceiling like the picture shows?
    コメント 1 件
susan2494さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painting light fixture? - I have a chandelier that I bought in Venice. The fixture is metal and a bright gold. The hand blown crystals hang off the fixture with small... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
susan2494さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Red accent wall - I bought a new condo with a dining living room. It is 15x20. I plan to have dining set on one end. Chair are gold and red. The other end is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
susan2494さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this pink & sage? - What are the colors besides pink and white?
    コメント 1 件