13 件の投稿
supertinyvioletさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Little Worms Taking Over my Garden Window! - Hi everyone! I've recently run into a little dilemma... There are little worms taking over my garden window!!! Yikes! I think they're from m... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
supertinyvioletさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are there any African Violet Varieties like This? - I'm on a search for an African Violet with a double bloom type (like Little Ottawa Girl), and girl foliage! Does such exist? Any bloom color... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
supertinyvioletさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which Plants can Stay in my Garden Window? - Hello everyone and Happy October! This is my first year having a garden window full of plants, and I absolutely LOVE all of my plants!! It'... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
supertinyvioletさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to Trim Dead Flowers off a Terrarium Plant? - A few blooms have died on my micro miniature AV's. I found myself squeezing my hand in to try to pluck them off, but it was just too difficu... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
supertinyvioletさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Small, Low Light Plants for a Terrarium? - I currently have five terrariums - four with micro miniature African Violets; one with three baby Aloe and a piece of a Succulent that broke... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
supertinyvioletさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mail order Violets, do I repot them? - I just got 4 of the cutest microminiatures from Rob's Violet Barn!! (Rob's voodoo blue, Sk's first love, Rob's bunny hop, and Rob's june bug... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
supertinyvioletさんがディスカッションをはじめました
African Violets in Terrariums! Can I use live Moss? - I absolutely LOVE terrariums, but this'll be my first! I did some research, and decided to buy four micro miniature violets from Rob's Viole... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
supertinyvioletさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Good and Bad News! Will my Baby Violet be Okay? - The good news is, my leaf has sprouted a baby! It's growing rapidly, and it's quite beautiful. It's even firm when you touch it. I first not... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
supertinyvioletさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What a Pleasant Surprise! - A few days ago, my mother surprised me with the most beautiful African Violets I've ever seen! Ah, I'm so excited! I even know which ones I ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
supertinyvioletさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blooms Incoming! + An Important Question at the Bottom - I'm so happy, and so so excited!! My first African Violet, bought sometime around May 17th, 2015, is reblooming. It had some really beautifu... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
もっと見る...