26 件の投稿
sunrise50さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
sunrise50さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
sunrise50さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
sunrise50さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
sunrise50さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
sunrise50さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop choice that stands the test of time for a classic kitchen? - First time I have posted a question. We are hoping to start our kitchen remodel in a couple months. We are planning on natural or a light c... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
sunrise50さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Could you please tell me about the granite? - I saw a granite called Ceilo de marfil in my area. I like the color and the "grain" it. Is this the same granite in this kitchen? I am plan... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
sunrise50さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How wide is this drawer? - What size drawer base? How deep is the drawer?
    コメント 1 件
sunrise50さんがディスカッションをはじめました
does this have the sweep spray? - We saw a kohler that looks like this one at a kitchen store. The spray was a flatter "fan" rather than typical round spray. What is the bene... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
sunrise50さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Another question.What is is the hood depth? - The reason I ask is the hood appears low and I wonder if it may be too close to someone cooking. It is probably just hard to tell from a pi... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...