We are removing the flooring tub and shower. Tub will be replaced with a freestanding white tub. We need help with flooring and tile. Can’t ...
続きを読む
We are updating our fireplace. We don’t want to paint the brick we both agree it’s not for us. We may paint the grout white if necessary but...
投票する
What color should our garage door be? Wife wants to paint the front door and garage door navy blue. I don’t think it will look good. I would...
続きを読む
Hey looking for some input we’re thinking of swapping the table for a electric fireplace in our formal living room. The front door entrance ...
続きを読む
We are slowly upgrading this formal living room.
Do you think the rug goes or no?
We will be adding more lamps and an ottoman eventually.
Th...
続きを読む
We need more light in this room, we want to add two small lamps to the side table. Can anyone help me decide on which ones to get?
Thanks in...
続きを読む
What color should the mantel be? Stained dark brown? Walnut? White? The adjacent kitchen is all grey and white but my wife is leaning toward...
続きを読む
What color or how should I refinish these oak built ins around the fireplace?
Hello, I need help deciding if it would be better to change out my love seat for a chair or two? And if any one has any suggestions or ideas...
続きを読む