14 件の投稿
Summer Dengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Summer Dengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this pendant lighting! - Could you share more information about this pendant lightning? Thanks!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Summer Dengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Double check the dimensions - I found this pair on the official website, but they have different dimensions with you. Same name product . Thanks
    コメント
Summer Dengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the height adjustable? - Is this good for 8 feet ceiling?
    コメント
Summer Dengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pendant light - I love the pendant light. Where I can find them? Thanks!
    コメント
Summer Dengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where do you get the light? - I love the kitchen. Where did you get the light? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Summer Dengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I get the mirror! - I love the mirror! Can I have more information about the mirror? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
Summer Dengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need this style color in grey. - Do you have this one in color grey?
    コメント 1 件
Summer Dengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What's the material fir the countertops? - Could you tell me the material for the countertop?
    コメント 1 件
Summer Dengさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the backsplash! Where I can get those? - Love the backsplash! Where I can get those? Thanks!
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...