4 件の投稿
sugarcakes2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to pull off multiple coffee tables - I have an irregular shaped family room, basically a rectangle with one corner hacked off. None of the standard coffee table shapes seem to w... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
sugarcakes2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining Chairs For This Table - I have fallen in love with a dining table but I have no idea what kind of chairs would go with it. I have kids so the chairs need to be cle... 続きを読む
    コメント
sugarcakes2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Smoke/CO Detector Placement - We currently have only one smoke detector in our 1980's ranch home. We are installing new ones in each bedroom and the great room. Accordi... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
sugarcakes2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint for MB w/wood trim - I want to paint my master bed and bath to coordinate with Martha Stewart's Chantilly Bedroom in a bag (I know....). Anyway-I have wood trim ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件