6 件の投稿
suancolさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Roof colour will be white or off white but what to paint the walls? - New house will have white or off white roof for cooling effect on house and ensuring the best temperature for solar panels. Then what do I p... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
suancolさんがディスカッションをはじめました
timber crete home - can you tell me where this timbercrete home is and who built it
    コメント 1 件
suancolさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wall removal - my house is double brick exterior and single brick interior walls How do you tell which walls can be dropped and which are keeping the r... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
suancolさんがディスカッションをはじめました
new home plans water heating and split system advice - I am totally confused about hot water heating and heating /cooling in Adelaide climate. Moving to all electric extremely well insulated do... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
suancolさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen exhaust fans - I am not sure i really want one though the builder says "yes you do " I would prefer a window that opens above the induction coo... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
suancolさんがディスカッションをはじめました
i want to avoid ceiling lights and use sconces through out the house - i want to avoid ceiling lights and use sconces through out the house since they are a softer light source and avoid a break in ceiling insu... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件