50 件の投稿
Sherrie Waiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Sherrie Waiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cabinet color. - Could you please provide the color of these kitchen cabinets. Thanks!
    コメント
Sherrie Waiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I’d love to know - I’d live to know the wall color in the nursery.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Sherrie Waiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the beautiful prints - Could you please provide your source for the double beach prints above the fireplace?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Sherrie Waiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
painting details please - It appears that you’ve painted the doors the same color as the walls. Is this correct? Can you provide the paint colors please? Thanks.
    コメント 8 件
Sherrie Waiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
lamp source please. - Can you provide the source for the glass lamps in the master please?
    コメント
Sherrie Waiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
those corbels are funky - Is it my imagination or are the corbels on the hall opening turned wrong?
    コメント 4 件
Sherrie Waiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
couch details please - I would love to know what brand and retailer the couch is from. It’s fabulous!
    コメント
Sherrie Waiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cabinet color please? - Could you please provide the color of the cabinets please ?
    コメント 1 件
Sherrie Waiteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I’d love to know the color - Please tell em the beautiful soft blue gray wall color of this bath. Thanks.
    コメント
もっと見る...