4 件の投稿
Striddy Hueneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any ideas on what to do with this space? - EDITS based on others' thoughtful responses: for those of you wanting the full photo of the living room... just posted to help you give an ... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件
Striddy Hueneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How would you grout this bathroom floor? - Hi everyone, I'm wondering if you think a darker contrasting grout floor might look good here as I'm keeping grout line for the shower wall ... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
Striddy Hueneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master bath wall tile and sliver wall tile - Hey all, Wanted your input here on what to do because these slivers at the top of my wall tile near the ceiling are driving me nuts. My co... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Striddy Hueneさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help, I think I made the wrong tile choices :( - Hi all, first time remodeler here and I am really not feeling my bathroom at this point. I am hoping that when the grout is in place, I migh... 続きを読む
    コメント 43 件