8 件の投稿
storey03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
storey03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you please tell me the name of the stone used in this look? - Love the over-mortar (German smear) look. What stone best achieves this?
    コメント 1 件
storey03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
storey03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
storey03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen layout help - another idea - Cross-posting this.... probably should have starting this thread in Kitchens. If I can figure out how to link my old thread, I will edit it ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
storey03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with Kitchen layout please - What a helpful board! Here is a draft from my architect of our kitchen - I love a lot of things about our plan (cross-posted on Building a H... 続きを読む
    コメント 27 件
storey03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Feedback on plan - first post - I found this forum a few months ago, and have enjoyed reading through everyone's insight. I would love some feedback on the floor plan we re... 続きを読む
    コメント 40 件
storey03さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件