161 件の投稿
stillpitpatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
sloppy tile installation? - Hi all I'm so irritated, I just wrote out a post, hit "next," and it disappeared. Here's the less wordy post: Yes I hired someone ... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
stillpitpatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
bullnose help?!!! - I am doing my shower in white 3 x 6 subway tile (brick pattern, bullnose offset) and have run into a snag. I have an inset glass block windo... 続きを読む
    コメント 30 件
stillpitpatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Repair or replace 8yo Maytag DW? - This part broke off the upper rack last night and I am not sure if I should call a repair person or just replace the whole DW. We had to rep... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
stillpitpatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
2 different grout colors? - We are doing white subway tile in the shower and mosaic hex on the floor (below). I know I want a medium brown grout in the shower but I'm n... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
stillpitpatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Choosing a Panasonic fan/light combo - I am set on a Panasonic fan/light combo, but I am not sure about the sensor/timer features. I have read that the sensor doesn't work great i... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
stillpitpatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The benefits of a big-ass sink - I did my remodel in 2018, and I still love all my choices, many of which were informed by comments in this group. I didn't really have an op... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
stillpitpatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
to schluter or not - I am hoping the work on our bathroom will get started soon, and I am not sure about the Schluter vs bullnose issue. I am going for a cute/vi... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
stillpitpatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trying again - beige/taupe grout for shower and floor? and other Qs? - We are doing a basic brick pattern glossy white subway tile in the shower (tub shower). Will the size of the grout lines be somewhat depende... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
stillpitpatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
beige grout for shower and floor? - We are doing a basic brick pattern glossy white subway tile in the shower, and white mosaic hex with light blue flowers on the floor. I woul... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
stillpitpatさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tile size and type for small bathroom - Hi, trying again with more info and better questions. I need guidance around shower and floor tile for a very small bathroom. We have a tu... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...