5 件の投稿
Stephen Breslinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need blue grout - I need blue wall tile grout for a kitchen. I had assumed it would not be a problem but I can't find any in the Dublin area and now I need so... 続きを読む
    コメント
Stephen Breslinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where did you get the blue grout? - I'm having trouble sourcing any.
    コメント
Stephen Breslinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ideas for fire chamber lining? - I want to construct a rustic red brick chimney breast and install a free-standing fire basket in the fire chamber. I'm nor sure how to line ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Stephen Breslinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fully tiled hearth under free-standing fire basket or not? - I plan on installing a free-standing fire basket in my open fire and I need to decide on the hearth. I was planning on having a tiled hearth... 続きを読む
    コメント
Stephen Breslinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fire hearth flush with wooden floor or not?? - I'm planning on fitting a new fireplace and I'm trying to decide whether I'd like the tiled hearth to be flush with the sitting room wooden ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件