9 件の投稿
Steve Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Steve Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Novice attempt at a facelift. - Hey all-- Gained a ton of inspiration from the site and thought I'd share my partner and I's novice carpentry + landscape attempt at reno... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 53 件
Steve Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Planter needs a serious facelift! - Any advice on what to do with the planter currently holding the horsetail? Carry the ipe wood? Corsten? Concrete? Thanks! Steve
    コメント 1 件
Steve Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Awning of death! - Need some advice on what to do with this thing. It's ruining the lines of the house but would hate to lose it completely. Thoughts? Tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
Steve Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Steve Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Modern Mid-Century Exterior Help - Just purchased this home and about to embark on a big renovation. I would love some ideas on how I could modernize the exterior without giv... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Steve Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curvy landscape help! - Need help on how I'd landscape the backyard utilizing the curvy lines of concrete.
    コメント 7 件
Steve Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件