5 件の投稿
Stephen Curryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can’t get ink out of this half loveseat. - I bought A pair of these at a deep discount, because one had to inks dance. I was hopeful about getting the ink out, but has proved to be im... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Stephen Curryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pinnacle Hardwood Plantation 8" series - UV oil finish or AMCERIC? - It's been very difficult to get info. Their website has some broken links and apparently the product line my hardwood company is offering is... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Stephen Curryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New hardwoods and paint for my high-rise condo. Suggestions? - Minor water damage in my foyer is going to allow me to pick out new hardwood floors and repaint. I really like what I have, but I know I'm ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Stephen Curryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Non-slip surface on high-rise balcony captures dirt! How to clean? - I live in a 14 year old high-rise condominium that just had concrete renovations/sealing made to the building, to prevent future problems. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Stephen Curryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I block a lighted sign from the view in my bedroom? - I have a dilemma I'm hoping you can help with. For several years I've owned a high-rise condo with a fantastic view. However, one of the bui... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件