81 件の投稿
stephaniepham53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
phamstephanie53@gmail.com - How tall is the ceiling for this home? Thanks, Stephanie
    コメント
stephaniepham53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
phamstephanie53#gmail.com - Who is the design of this home. I love the clean look and has a mediterranean feel -Thanks
    コメント
stephaniepham53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
phamstephanie53@gmail.com - Who design this home- I love a clean look and has a touch of mediterranean.
    コメント
stephaniepham53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
phamstephanie53@gmail.com - I love the screen- when can I buy these screen-Thanks
    コメント
stephaniepham53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
phamstephanie53@gmail.com - i love the front door, please guide me where to get it. Thanks
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
stephaniepham53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the name of tile roof - I love the tile roof and would like to put it on the modern style home. Please let me know the name of this tile roof. Thanks
    コメント
stephaniepham53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hall way desing idea - What kind material to you use for this hall way. It is great!
    コメント 1 件
stephaniepham53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love this bathroom - Who design this and what size is the bathroom.Thanks
    コメント
stephaniepham53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the roof screen/ - How do install this screen in the outdoor roofing!Thanks
    コメント 1 件
stephaniepham53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
love the outdoor floor - Where can I purchase this outdoor tiles.Thanks!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...