13 件の投稿
starmint9さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
starmint9さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Boring deck- need help - Trying to find color umbrella for my deck and design it with a professional look. My interior colors are more monochromatic (greys, taupes,)... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
starmint9さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier - Hello, I ordered a chandelier for a 12x 12 room. My ceiling is 9 foot and the chandelier i got was 28x28 which will go over a pretty rustic ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
starmint9さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color of chandelier - It says this chandler comes in mystic silver- is that available?
    コメント 5 件
starmint9さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Couch and sofa shopping - Would like some designer opinions on reasonable but good quality couches . My husband wants to try Raymour and Flanigan but not familiar wit... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
starmint9さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Foyer chandeliers - Looking for advice on this two story foyer with two windows. I purchased the Talia 9 arm chandelier (Below) for the rounded window, but want... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
starmint9さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedroom Chandeliers - I'd like to get a chandelier for the bedroom- always have wanted one. We have a pretty large room with a king bed and a sitting room over t... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
starmint9さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 4 件
starmint9さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Foyer - Completely stuck on my foyer. Bought this console table that fits the wall which is a narrow edge exactly 12 inches. My husband wants someth... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
starmint9さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining table size - The dining table size I am looking to buy is 78 x 36 for a 13 x 13 room. I am worried it will be too narrow. Most other tables are 40 or 42.... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...