4 件の投稿
stadelcoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help boring dark dining room/entryway - Just had the floors installed and looking for ways to finish off the space. Entryway table could go elsewhere. I want rugs, art, new light f... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
stadelcoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with window treatments - I posted before and got feedback to change the blinds to white, what do you think of these? I wasn't sure and wanted some opinions before we... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
stadelcoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help with decorating! - Our house is open concept entryway to dining room and great room and I need help decorating. We are putting wood floors throughout because w... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件
stadelcoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with Kitchen backsplash! - We just changed the countertops to crystal white granite(although it's not very white), now we need to pick a backsplash tile. We are stuck!... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件