5 件の投稿
Stacey Bighamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
Stacey Bighamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How can make my master bedroom less open concept? - The master bedroom is located right next to the great room, everyone can see the bed as the door opens. The room is not private and if the... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Stacey Bighamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What can I do with this waste of space behind my sofa? - This is a long narrow area in my great room it needs something now that the Christmas tree is down. My ceilings are 12 foot tall I need som... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 33 件
Stacey Bighamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
photo of the space I am not sure what to do beside these arches?
    コメント
Stacey Bighamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What should I do with this space? - I am trying to figure out what to do with the space to the left of the sofa? It seems like a big waste of space any ideas?
    コメント 2 件