4 件の投稿
Sheri Stukelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which layout do you like? Lakeside cottage small kitchen. - Trying to decide if the attached island is a better or worse idea than just the island alone. What do you think? FYI - there is no room to m... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Sheri Stukelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the chair in your tv room that everyone wants to sit in? - I need a chair with a back tall enough for my husband to fall asleep in without whiplashing his neck - but I don't want a lazy boy. It is fo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件
Sheri Stukelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bought a carwash - needs a makeover. - Hi - so, my husband and I just bought this car wash. It's 40 years old, but works great. Just needs a fresh look. We don't have a huge budge... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 43 件
Sheri Stukelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント