17 件の投稿
ssk22 Ohio 5bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Getting seed pods - I put my desert rose out for the summer. Loads of flowers (for a change) . How do I go about getting seed pods? Will the bees do it or is th... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
ssk22 Ohio 5bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Winterize banana plant - I have a no name banana in a large pot on patio. It’s has gotten rather large,and was wondering how to get it ready for winter here in cold,... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
ssk22 Ohio 5bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Getting cold out. - Hi Everyone, The weather here in Ohio close to Michigan says it can go to 49 F.tonight. Should I be worried about my plants and seedlings th... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
ssk22 Ohio 5bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Night time temps. - Hi Everyone, Here in Ohio,it has been getting really chilly at night. Last night it was 50F. Will my plants suffer ? I have already lost a s... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
ssk22 Ohio 5bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Red horn - Saw this morning on EBay, someone won the auction for what looked like a two inch high small red horn tree for $240.00 . Hope that cutting g... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
ssk22 Ohio 5bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New plumeria - Just ordered from " a piece of plumeria" Should be receiving this week. My question is, is it going to be too late to root these?... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
ssk22 Ohio 5bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Keeping pests out of pots - Is there a secret to not bring pests into the house in the flower containers? I took my plants out ,but hate bugs that take up residence . ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
ssk22 Ohio 5bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Getting rid of hawks - I have feed the birds and squirrels for ever. The last few months there are hawks that perch on my deck railing,fence....eating the birds. H... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
ssk22 Ohio 5bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Merry Christmas - Merry Christmas everyone...........hope santa brings alot of plants to all of you. Sharon
    コメント 7 件
ssk22 Ohio 5bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
WANTED: Looking for big stump of a jade plant - I have seen numerous articles on the forum of Hugh jade stumps..three- four inches thick. Would love to try growing one myself. I have some... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...