14 件の投稿
sseibertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
1901 Farmhouse Kitchen remodel 90% done LaCanche Range - Here are a few quick picks. As you can see we aren't quite done with cabinets, sink backsplash and some other details. But I LOVE my LaCanch... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 5 件
sseibertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Opinions on my marble seam? - Is this as good as I can expect on my seam on my island? Its Alba Vera marble. Thanks!
    コメント 10 件
sseibertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
100+ Yr old Magnolia next to house. How to landscape around it? - We had a privacy fence that we took down and moving it behind the magnolia for the "dog yard". The tree is magnificent but of cour... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
sseibertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curb appeal side/back of house facing street 1900 Farm house - Would like to add some curb appeal to the entrance or side of the farm house. The original front of the house is now the back of the house. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
sseibertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Opinions on reclaimed wood perimeter counter tops with marble island? - Im struggling with my counter tops. I love Calacutta marble and really want my island to be marble. But the price is awful! I think the sink... 続きを読む
    コメント 47 件
sseibertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me tweak my laundry room layout - I don't think I have many options here. But wanted to throw it out there in case anyone has any brilliant ideas :) No walls can change. Can ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
sseibertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help select outdoor lights for 1901 Farmhouse - Our 1901 Farmhouse is a hodgepodge of styles. We need to replace the outdoor fixtures on the porch (two ugly flush mount lights). We are goi... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
sseibertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Its me again....Refining Kitchen Cabinet design looking for input - First let me refer back to my previous threads: https://www.houzz.com/discussions/5810281/need-advise-for-fridge-placement-remodeling And e... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
sseibertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need advise for fridge placement remodeling - Right now the plans have my integrated french door fridge is placed next to a wall. Im worried about the right door only opening 90 degrees.... 続きを読む
    コメント 107 件
sseibertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
12 Foot Ceiling Cabinets? Photos? - I just tried to post and it disappeared. sorry if this is a repeat. We are remodeling kitchen in 1901 house. We enclosed the adjacent porch ... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
もっと見る...