14 件の投稿
Sharon Simervilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need a Gazebo to enjoy in the winter and summer..... - I've ordered two that were aluminum and steel and had to send both back because of dents and bends. Any wonderful suggestions for 12' X 20'... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Sharon Simervilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the bar cart, may I ask the bra cart. - I'm in TN in a retirement Patio home. This would make my PH. Please share.
    コメント
Sharon Simervilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the wallpaper - Please tell me the brand and code for the wallaper
    コメント 1 件
Sharon Simervilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hang on huge tree without hurting the tree, or anything suggestions? - River house, far from street but beautiful tree in field in front of house. Want something that compliments the tree. Will be in Austin nex... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Sharon Simervilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Sharon Simervilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Sharon Simervilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Deep bathtub with jets that sits on marble. - I'm replacing a jet tub that is too small and sits under the slab.
    コメント 1 件
Sharon Simervilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who makes the tub? Thanks - Any others that have the tub sit over the slate and is deep with jets?
    コメント
Sharon Simervilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
TUB: Brand, any favorite brand that fits over ledge? - I want a deep tub with jets that sits on an existing marble slab that had a tub that fit under the slab and was too shallow
    コメント
Sharon Simervilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...