49 件の投稿
Lisa Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
large open doors--manufacturer? - I love the openness to the outdoors and the large doors that open up. Can you tell me who manufactures them? Thank you!!
    コメント
Lisa Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What plants did you use between rock pavers? - I live in Southern Oregon and am curious about the plants growing between the pavers that wouldn't burn from the hot rocks in the summer. Pe... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Lisa Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who manufactures the glass doors that stack away in this photo? - Love the folding glass doors! Where do If ind them? Thanks
    コメント
Lisa Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cabinet hardware and light fixture--manufacturer or vendor - Can you share the vendor or manufacturer of the light fixture and cabinet hardwareÇ love the unlacquered brass finishes and solid constructi... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Lisa Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the brand of the sliding glass wall? - Would love to know what brand/manufacturer you used for the sliding glass wall. Thank you!
    コメント
Lisa Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
brand and finish of barn door hardware - I have been looking for barn door hardware in the finish I see in the photo. Where did you find it? Thank you
    コメント
Lisa Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
flooring around pool? - Hello, What flooring did you use around the pool, and does it absorb or drain water? Thank you
    コメント 2 件
Lisa Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of door/window was used for open patio? - I love the rooms that open to a patio. What type of glass doors or movable wall windows did you use to achieve this option? Thank you!
    コメント 1 件
Lisa Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Finish on the Dutch door? - Beautiful home! I would love to know finish was used on the Dutch door. Thank you!
    コメント
Lisa Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
White wall color and white trim color? - Would love to know the whites you used for the wall and trim in this project. And is the wall color the same here as in the office? Thanks!
    コメント
もっと見る...