16 件の投稿
srkincaidさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Slate Tiles - Hi - what tiles are those? Thanks.
    コメント
srkincaidさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Baseboard Transition - I like the clean look of the stairs - do you have any photos of the top of the staircase showing the transition to the baseboards there? Th... 続きを読む
    コメント
srkincaidさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Baseboard - I like the low profile baseboard on the stairs - what does the top transition look like? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
srkincaidさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Baseboard Paint - Are the baseboards painted or stained? Thanks,
    コメント
srkincaidさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Block - How was the block finished? Thanks!
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
srkincaidさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tile - Hi - What kind of shower tile is this? Thanks!
    コメント
srkincaidさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stone - Hi - Could you tell me what kind of stone this is, where it was purchased? Thanks!
    コメント
srkincaidさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Daltile Vein Cut - Hi - Does this Daltile have what look to be scratches or more vertical veins/cracks running through it, even in more brown tones? I am to... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
srkincaidさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stone - What kind of stone is this? Thanks!
    コメント 2 件
srkincaidさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall tile - What kind of wall tile is this? Thanks.
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...