6 件の投稿
srisumiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
tree fungus Identification and treatment - One the peach trees in my backyard seems to have mushroom/fungii growing on the trunk. I have attached pictures. I need help identifying the... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
srisumiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is this weed and how can I remove them from my backyard? - I live in Austin, TX area and I see 100s of these plants. Can someone identify the weed plant from the picture and also suggest how I can re... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
srisumiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help me with the wood floor selection - Hi, We have narrowed down to Acacia for our flooring. We prefer darker shades as it reduces the "busy"ness of the wood. I am attac... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
srisumiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
srisumiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Earthwerks Pioneer Boone Hardwood Flooring - Hello, We like the Earthwerks boone series for engineered hardwood flooring. Does anyone have any experience installing Earthwerks engineer... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
srisumiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help selecting wood color - We are replacing existing bamboo and carpet with engineered wood flooring. We like the medium to dark shades. We specifically like this hard... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件