12 件の投稿
Shazia Riazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to clean? - Can this be vacuumed? How should this be cleaned?
    コメント
Shazia Riazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions - Can you confirm the listed dimensions of W 59" / D 15.75" / H 35" ? I'm assuming the height isn't 35" (counter-height). Also, for the depth... 続きを読む
    コメント
Shazia Riazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood stains, three different woods - Hi! This is my new home that we're building, and I need help determining stains. Our chevron entry door is white oak with a Sikkens Natura... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Shazia Riazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Total height m - I'm interested in this product and understand each order contains three panels that 36" wide each. What is the total height of each panel? I... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Shazia Riazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Entry door - Can you please tell me how I can order this door or who makes it?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 6 件
Shazia Riazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light fixture - Where is the light fixture from? Very nice.
    コメント 1 件
Shazia Riazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window - Beautiful window, who makes this and what color/material is the grill?
    コメント 1 件
Shazia Riazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Faucet - Who manufactures this faucet? Thanks.
    コメント 2 件
Shazia Riazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bannister and floor - Bannister material and maker? Floor types and colors? Beautiful!
    コメント
Shazia Riazさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ceiling - Beautiful room, is the ceiling wood as well? Is it conical?
    コメント
もっと見る...