55 件の投稿
springtogardenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Marina di Chioggia - I got some seeds for Marina di Chioggia squash and planted them this summer. I have never grown this variety before. Most of the pictures I... 続きを読む
    コメント
springtogardenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Corn and Stinkbugs - Around here the stinkbugs have gotten really bad. They eat everything. I hand picked them off my tomatoes the past few years and that works ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
springtogardenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pests and compost/mulch - I have a chance to get some dried leaves to use as mulch. My first question: I live in the country in an area with a lot of black widows. Do... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
springtogardenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dried grass pellet question containing nitrogen - A local garden store sells these organic dried grass pellets. The description states they are for seeding grass and soil amendments. I neede... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
springtogardenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Strawberry shoots /transplanting whole plant pest concern - I have a couple of strawberry plants in pots and I am moving and would like to plant them. I had them on a deck and the deck had an aphid pr... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
springtogardenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Thrips in indoor soil question. - Could thrips live in soil alone with no plants kept in a bin with a lid? I think I have springtails but they are so small I am having a hard... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
springtogardenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Squash stunted growth - This year I got two new plots and knew nothing about them except that they had been neglected for 3 years and were a mini-field of weeds. I ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
springtogardenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Raspberry help - I garden offsite and inherited a messy plot with some raspberries in the majority of it. It is only 200 square feet. I am debating whether o... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
springtogardenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cushaw or butternut - Which do you prefer? I had some dud seeds so I hurriedly planted these two and both came up but I only have room for two plants of one kind.... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
springtogardenさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pepper help for planting - The weather where I live has been challenging this season. It was hot very early but then miserable and cold for 2 weeks. Tuesday will be ho... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
もっと見る...