7 件の投稿
speweyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Use of Copyrighted Material - Tamara, A couple of weeks ago I posted a request for you to interpret the GardenWeb Terms of Service regarding posting of full copyrighted a... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
speweyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wine at Walmart - BENTONVILLE, ARKANSAS: Wal-Mart announced that they will soon be offering customers a new discount item: Wal-Mart's own brand of wine. The w... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
speweyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Suggested review format - Lail Vineyards (CA) 2001 Meritage ($11) We had a bottle of this Meritage tonight, a mix of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, without the Cabern... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
speweyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I be chillin' - Well, I would be chillin' if I could find a decent ice crusha at a reasonable price. I grew up in a household with a Daisy ice crusha mounte... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
speweyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best Buy has customer arrested for using $2 bills - Best Buy, nationally renowned for its customer service, had a customer arrested for paying for a car CD installation with $2 bills. The cler... 続きを読む
    コメント 35 件
speweyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The comet of 2029 - It now looks as if Comet 2004 MN4 may not actually hit the Earth on 13 April 2029. At least according to report this week from CBS, though p... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
speweyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Meterorites - Last week while I was away a small meteorite hit my house, breaking a window, passing through a laminate floor upstairs and shattering a cer... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件