82 件の投稿
Susan Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop best choice - I am installing new countertops, going from tile and formidable to Quartz. But I am intrigued by Dekton. But it can chip on the edges. Howev... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Susan Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sofa pillow design help - Need pillows for sofa and chairs in Tradit Traditional living room.
    コメント 7 件
Susan Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
ordered furniture, came in damaged!b - I ordered two Universal Night stands in May. The both have damage; one on the top and one on the side and back. They are going to try and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Susan Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
summer mantel suggestions. - Would like to give mantel a softer look fit the summer. Would like to keep the glass candle holders for practical purposes such as occasion... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Susan Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
silver or gold floor lamp - Cannot decide between silver or gold finish for floor lamp on great room. Lamp will go on right side of chair. Opinions
    コメント 13 件
Susan Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen cabinet/niche design options - I would like to remove the doors of this over the microwave cabinet and use it as a design niche in the kitchen. Opinions, ideas, bad idea?
    コメント 28 件
Susan Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
lamps for traditional bedroom - Natural Choice on walls, Cloud white trim, bed skirt lattice pattern in lime green, off white, and grey. Opinions and suggestions appreciat... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 95 件
Susan Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Solution needed to prevent sun from fading sofa. - I have a walk thru living room size 18' long x 11.6' wide. The TV is on the longest wall and the sofa is opposite it on the window wall. T... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
Susan Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
who manufactures the chandelier! Beautiful room. - Need a big chandelier for tall ceiling open concept dining living room.
    コメント 2 件
Susan Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
basic master bedroom need pizazz! - I have a traditional Master bedroom with dark furnishings. The only natural light is from the French Door and the room faces due West. The s... 続きを読む
    コメント 49 件
もっと見る...