10 件の投稿
Sonja Olsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Outlet covers? - Do you know what was us d for switch plates and outlet covers?
    コメント 1 件
Sonja Olsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decking material? - Can you please tell me what the decking material is?
    コメント
Sonja Olsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decking material? - What type of decking is this?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Sonja Olsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop? - May I ask what type of countertop this is?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
Sonja Olsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Closet in a bathroom? - We are looking at remodeling our master bath/closet area. We are trying to maximize the space and thought about putting the closet in the ba... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Sonja Olsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring? - I love the contrast of the floor with the white cabinetry. Is this wood looking tile or real wood?
    コメント
Sonja Olsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Complete bathroom"s" overhaul - help get us out of the 70's - We have a big bathroom dilemma. Our house is a rambler built in the 70's with the traditional super small 70's master bathroom - seriously i... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Sonja Olsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dimensions? - I love this bathroom. Can you give me approximate room dimensions?
    コメント 1 件
Sonja Olsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vanity size - Beautiful vanity. What is the size of vanity and the side cabinet?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
Sonja Olsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen dimensions - Can I ask the dimensions of the kitchen space, it is marvelous!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件