8 件の投稿
somervellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
novice gardener - help needed - When we moved into our home 3 yrs ago we had happy healthy plants and trees. All of a sudden our mature magnolia died and the tree next to i... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
somervellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the alcove units, were they custom made? - I’m looking for something very similar.
    コメント 1 件
somervellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help sourcing stool - Hi I’m keen to source stools like these. I particularly like the black base, adjustable height and leather seat. Anyone seen anything like ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
somervellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sourcing Kitchen Stools - Does anyone know where these can be found please? Thanks
    コメント 1 件
somervellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Log Burner Hearth - I would like to install a log burner. I will need a new hearth, but I'm unsure whether slate or granite is best. I'm assuming Granite is mor... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
somervellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Open Plan Flooring - I need some advice on my flooring please. I am currently building an extension which will have an open plan kitchen on to eating and seating... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
somervellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lighting - What light fittings were used to illuminate the pictures please?
    コメント 1 件
somervellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom help - How do I get this effect with the wood on the back of the toilet and sink? Mdf/ wood veneer?
    コメント