26 件の投稿
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
bedroom window wall - Do those floor-to-ceiling window open to a patio?
    コメント
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gooseneck lIghts - I am curious about the source of the gooseneck lights? Thanks!
    コメント
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
gorgeous chairs - would love the source of those gorgeous chairs in front of the fireplace
    コメント 1 件
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardware - Hello, love this look! Could you share the brand and name of the cabinet/appliance pulls?
    コメント 1 件
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stain? - What is the stain on this door?
    コメント
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Drawer Pulls - Lovely kitchen. Do you know where you found the hardware/pulls? Thanks so much.
    コメント 2 件
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Faucets - Hello, Can you tell me where you got the faucets? Beautiful!
    コメント
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop? - Gorgeous kitchen. I love how it is not too feminine, not too masculine. What is the countertop material? Thank you!
    コメント 2 件
Kristyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop? - Hello, I am wondering what material this countertop is. Thank you!
    コメント
もっと見る...