10 件の投稿
solachiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color should I paint my front door? - This is for a south facing house in the UK. The door will have some glass (small hallway) still deciding on one of the attached but the colo... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
solachiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring help: Tile v Engineered wood - Hello all - I’m desperately seeking words of wisdom. I’ll be moving into a new build and need to get my own flooring. My open plan is an up... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
solachiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with this space - Greetings all This is the ground floor of my 2 bedroom coach house. I’m seeking ideas for the utility room space. I’m thinking to use the s... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
solachiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where to place sofa and tv - Greetings knowledgeable ones! So I need ideas for my hopefully forever home (new build ready in 6 months). Need ideas for where to place sof... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
solachiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cushion sizes - What are the sizes of the three throw cushions?
    コメント 1 件
solachiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining Table placement - Please help with where to place Dining Table in my great room which combines kitchen, living and dining room. Option A - round or rectangle ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 13 件
solachiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Before and after kitchen cabinets - Finally painted my cabinets myself
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 13 件
solachiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where to put the dining table - My house has no dining room and the area in the living/kitchen/dining area isn't that big. There's only 2 of us and I rarely entertain but w... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
solachiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please .... I really need help for open entryway - Moving into a new home and trying to figure out what to do with the entryway. I plan on changing the light fixture but other than that I'm a... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 13 件
solachiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stools? - Where can I get these stools? Love them!
    コメント