4 件の投稿
Kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Standard or semi-dwarf apple trees? - I've been doing some research and trying to determine which would be better - I want to get 2 apple trees, but don't know if I should go wit... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any way to get my figs to ripen? - I have a Petite Negri fig tree that's several years old (potted). It usually has a very small breba crop (this year it was 1 fig) and a nice... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Companion for bleeding hearts on north side of house? - Hi - I have very limited knowledge of shade plants, and would like something to plant along the north side of my house to go along with blee... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Kさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Smallish, decorative tree for zone 4? - I'm looking for a smaller, decorative tree to plant on the edge of a flower bed area in my front yard. When we moved here (before the flower... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件