13 件の投稿
smurren53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to frame this? - I purchased a Lyonnaise hand silk screened scarf while in France. I would like to frame it but I do not what to staple or glue it in any way... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
smurren53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best type of flooring to use for a floating floor? - We moved into a new hose with bamboo floors that have shrunk in many places. They were glued down and would be too hard ti rip up. Our build... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
smurren53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with creating an accent wall with metallic paint - We would like to paint our dining room wall a metallic color. It is an open floor plan and I would like to match the paint with the bottom o... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
smurren53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with size of wall sconces in foyer - We are looking to purchase handmade colored glass wall sconces for our foyer. The will be placed on either side of our mirror. The mirror me... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
smurren53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
smurren53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this table - Can this be stored and used outdoors?
    コメント 1 件
smurren53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this bar height? - Need to know height of seat and weight it can handle
    コメント
smurren53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are these wall sconces battery powered? - Or do you need an electrician to install?
    コメント 1 件
smurren53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Height of seat? Palmetto bar stool - Will these work with a 42” counter top?
    コメント 1 件
smurren53さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can't use a rug pad! - I bought 2 rug runners for my hallways with a natural cotton backing. When I placed a rug pad under them some of my doors barely open. Can I... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
もっと見る...