6 件の投稿
Elisabeth Aronさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Elisabeth Aronさんがディスカッションをはじめました
is that white subway tile with grey grout? - We have quartz master calacutta grey countertop and are considering white vs dark contrast for backsplash. I like how the tiles are white bu... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Elisabeth Aronさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can cabinets be stained white instead of painted? - Getting custom cabinetry. Saw work in other homes. Saw plenty of chips. Wondering about whether a quote stain can look as bright and clean? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Elisabeth Aronさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can white stain look as white paint? - We're doing a kitchen renovation and I love love the look of white cabinets. However, I am concerned about spending so much money on cabinet... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Elisabeth Aronさんがディスカッションをはじめました
White paint or white stain on cabinets? - I really want white cabinetry in my new kitchen but was recently told white stain might be a better choice, with fewer chips and less yellow... 続きを読む
    コメント
Elisabeth Aronさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Microwave over range ? - I'm trying to order appliances but am stuck on choosing between traditional hood versus microwave convection oven over range. Most advise ag... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件