19 件の投稿
Sarah Damassaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Obsessed with that ceiling pendant! Source please! - It's so simple, yet elegant. Please, please let me know brand so I can purchase! Thank you!
    コメント
Sarah Damassaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Concrete Parking Pad--Epoxy or Paint? - We have an early 60s home with a vaulted carport roof with an 18x19 concrete parking pad underneath. The concrete is painted (or epoxied) ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Sarah Damassaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior paint colors - Love the subtle contrast of this home's exterior colors! I'd love to know the trim and siding color! Thank you!
    コメント 1 件
Sarah Damassaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Sarah Damassaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Sarah Damassaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
beautiful! - did you use a satin finish on the cabinets?
    コメント
Sarah Damassaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gorgeous! Did you use quarter rounds to trim the subway backsplash? - It seems bullnose pieces are usually used to finish off regular subway tile backsplash, but I LOVE the "finished" touch your edge work gave ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Sarah Damassaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Sarah Damassaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
Sarah Damassaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...