7 件の投稿
Sarah Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
stone height - can you please tell me the height of the stone that the washer and dryer sit on? thank you
    コメント 1 件
Sarah Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the lighting. Can you please share with me where to buy it? - I love the lighting. Can you please share with me where to buy it?
    コメント
Sarah Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I have been looking and looking for a light just like this one. Would - I have been looking and looking for a light just like this one. Would you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell us who made it? Thank you!
    コメント 7 件
Sarah Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Sarah Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
Sarah Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Sarah Smithさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the back of the bookcases fabric also or is that paint? - are the back of the bookcases fabric also or is that paint?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件