6 件の投稿
sliver17さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wainscoting - Hi...beautiful bathroom! Any chance you could share the detail on the wainscoting buildup you did? I'd love to try to replicate it!
    コメント 1 件
sliver17さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Towel Warmer - Hi...can you please tell me more about the towel warmer? Who makes it? Is it attached to the shower glass or truly freestanding? Thanks!
    コメント
sliver17さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Waterworks vs. Lefroy Brooks vs. Perrin & Rowe - I'm in the process of choosing plumbing fixtures for a 1,500 SF 3br/2.5ba pre-war condo in NY that I'm gutting, and would love to get some i... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
sliver17さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
sliver17さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the only trash to the right of the dishwasher? - It looks like an 18" pullout. Also, Is there a second dishwasher to the left of the sink? Thanks!
    コメント
sliver17さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for some kitchen design help... - Hi everyone, I'm about to renovate a pre-war apartment in NY and would love to get some crowd-sourced ideas for the kitchen. Here's what I'm... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件