13 件の投稿
slimshappyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop - What is that countertop material?
    コメント 1 件
slimshappyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
slimshappyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shower Dimensions - What are the dimensions of the shower? You said the wall is 20', is the shower the entire 20' or smaller?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
slimshappyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
slimshappyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tub manufacturer and name? - That tub is beautiful! I am thinking of doing something similar in my master bath with a freestanding tub under the window. I love the sha... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
slimshappyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are those mirrors medicine cabinets? - Those lighted mirrors are awesome! Where are they from, and do they have medicine cabinets inside?
    コメント
slimshappyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living Room Layout Question - I am trying to furnish my large, open living room. The room is 20' x 14.5'. It is our central room, open to the kitchen and upstairs. We ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
slimshappyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Amazing Chandelier - That chandelier is gorgeous! What is it called?
    コメント 1 件
slimshappyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gorgeous Wall Tile - This tile is gorgeous! What is it called?
    コメント 2 件
slimshappyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Border for Powder Room - This mosaic tile border is gorgeous. I am thinking of doing something similar in my powder room. Would you recommend this type of border i... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
もっと見る...