9 件の投稿
Slimgimliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gravel Graveyard ....... Help with designing a new layout - Hi!!! Could anyone help/advice how to make this space more appealing, I have to keep the gravel and don’t want grass but...... want to try ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 22 件
Slimgimliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dark or light worktop? - Hi! Finally getting my yellow kitchen The doors will be in the bottom yellow colour , then can't decide which colour worktop.... It will a... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Slimgimliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with new layout please - Hi! Wanting to make a new front entrance where the bathroom window is and turn the existing entrance into a utility area, taking some space... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Slimgimliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rustic freestanding kitchen? - Hi, does you know of anyone who makes kitchens from reclaimed timber? Wanting a rustic look, not new wood stained to look old! Thanks
    コメント 20 件
Slimgimliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Farrow and ball masonry emulsion for use inside? - Hi, can anyone tell me if there is any real reason why I cannot use this on new plaster interior walls, it was half price , the right colour... 続きを読む
    コメント
Slimgimliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Redesigning the downstairs area! - Hi! Am thinking of making a new front door/ hall where the downstairs bathroom is, blocking of the existing front entrance porch / kitchen ... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Slimgimliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Deciding on new kitchen design and colour! - Hi, Moved house last year and we are starting to think of getting the kitchen redone! My problem is I can't decide on what I want! In our l... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 23 件
Slimgimliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Yellow kitchen !! - Just starting to try and design my new kitchen and want to go YELLOW ! Can anyone suggest where I can source units from?
    コメント 19 件
Slimgimliさんがディスカッションをはじめました
1950/60s bungalow renovation help need - Hi! We are looking at buying this bungalow http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51485465.html But it needs a lot of work d... 続きを読む
    コメント 37 件