11 件の投稿
Stephanie Nelson_Lucasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What accent colors would look best with a sofa similar in color to BM Grecian Gold and BM Shaker Beige walls, Decorators White trim ?
    コメント 1 件
Stephanie Nelson_Lucasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
color
    コメント 1 件
Stephanie Nelson_Lucasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is that an actual table over the kitchen island ? I LOVE it ! And it doesnt really appear to be a black but rather an off black ? Could you ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Stephanie Nelson_Lucasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP !! Painted twice and still can not get it right !! I need help with refreshing my typical 1400 sq ft ,1970's ranch style home. We have ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Stephanie Nelson_Lucasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the pictures on the wall ?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
Stephanie Nelson_Lucasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are these cabinets new or were they refinished ? What color are the countertops ?
    コメント 1 件
Stephanie Nelson_Lucasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I very rarely see a photo of a sofa near the same color as mine. We have an unfinished sunroom that we plan to finish this spring and this p... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Stephanie Nelson_Lucasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I would like to know what the wall color is that you used on this room and if you think it would match a light greyish-blue carpet. Also, Wo... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Stephanie Nelson_Lucasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color
    コメント 5 件
Stephanie Nelson_Lucasさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The wall mural is beautiful. Is it hand painted? I would love to do the same mural ( or similar ) mural in my daughters bedroom. Any suggest... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...