14 件の投稿
Carole Hershさんがディスカッションをはじめました
World's Worst Contractor - Without going into all of the nightmare details of using a "highly recommended" contractor whose electrical work wasn't up to code, who used... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Carole Hershさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help converting comic book artist table to end table - My uncle was a cartoonist. After he died, my aunt gave me his little drafting table. For years, it was in my basement while my children play... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Carole Hershさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Under window storage makes window treatment impossible! - I have no need for privacy because I am on a very high floor. The semi-sheer shade is motorized...but I only had it installed because I like... 続きを読む
    コメント 39 件
Carole Hershさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Desperate for wall mirror - I live on a high floor in a NYC apartment. have a very small dining area. I want a simple, elegant mirror to reflect the view from the livin... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Carole Hershさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Carole Hershさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with empty living room - I have moved into a small city apartment after selling most of my old furniture. I bought this couch because the fabric is outdoor type... I... 続きを読む
    コメント 59 件
Carole Hershさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New apartment - I'm downsizing. Live alone, but like to entertain. (Table has a built-in extension and I've ordered a matching coffee table that transforms ... 続きを読む
    コメント 52 件
Carole Hershさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I reach a high light fixture? - I have to buy a light fixture for a stairwell. How does one reach a light fixture from 16 feet? A ladder won't fit on the bottom landing....... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Carole Hershさんがディスカッションをはじめました
No foyer! - Just bought a condo and love the location, etc. but HATE that there is no entry or foyer. From the couch, the front door is so visible and s... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Carole Hershさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Extra space behind my bedroom door 32" wide - I have no need for a makeup vanity. Does anyone have any creative ideas to use this space? It's a very small apartment and my contractor sug... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
もっと見る...