5 件の投稿
J. B.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Electrical Solution - Hello Houzzers, This question is part design-related, part code-related. I am remodeling my kitchen. Currently there is a breakfast bar with... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
J. B.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice on dual tone cabinet add-on - Hello Fellow Houzz'ers, I'm in the process of remodeling my small condo kitchen. The current cabinets are about 10 years old and in excellen... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
J. B.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug advice for mid-century inspired loft - Hello! My partner and I have different opinions when it comes to interior design, so I'm hoping someone here can give advice on what kind of... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
J. B.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug advice for mid-century inspired loft - Hello! My partner and I have different opinions when it comes to interior design, so I'm hoping someone here can give advice on what kind of... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
J. B.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug advice for mid-century inspired loft - Hello! My partner and I have different opinions when it comes to interior design, so I'm hoping someone here can give advice on what kind of... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件