16 件の投稿
skbashevilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Windows and Door - Please provide the manufacturer.
    コメント
skbashevilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to Maintain Edge on Slope - I have a similar landscape on a slope. My problem is maintaining the edge next to the grass. Heavy rain can wash mulch and soil down into ... 続きを読む
    コメント
skbashevilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Railroad Ties for the planter boxes. - I'm concerned about the safety of using railroad ties (arsenic and copper used on pressure treated lumber). Did your timbers contain any of... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
skbashevilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
skbashevilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What wood was used? - I'd like to know what kind of wood was used for the boxes.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
skbashevilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gravel and wood stairs. - I live in Western North Carolina and have a lot of leaves and am concerned about removing leaves from the stone paths and keeping future mul... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
skbashevilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood - Could you please tell me what wood was used? Does it get slippery when wet? How long will it last and does it need any type of maintenance ... 続きを読む
    コメント
skbashevilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood Material - What material did you use for beds and steps? Thanks
    コメント 1 件
skbashevilleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do the stairs get slippery when wet? - We have a slopped back yard but ours is not quite as steep as this one. We are concerned that the wood stairs will be slippery when wet?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...