5 件の投稿
sjrosenbergさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color(s) should I paint my house? - Hi everyone. I am terrible at visualizing things like this and usually end up making the wrong choices. I wish my windows had black frames... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
sjrosenbergさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decorative rock bubbler and freezing temps - I had a rock bubbler put in a few weeks ago, and as winter approaches, I'm curious if it's an option to run year round. Aside from putting ... 続きを読む
    コメント
sjrosenbergさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color should I stain my floors - The floors are red oak. I have the kitchen remodeled and I'm having the floors refinished now. They were jacobean color, but now I'm think... 続きを読む
    コメント 27 件
sjrosenbergさんがディスカッションをはじめました
remodeling kitchen and looking for countertop and backsplash ideas. - I’m having classic white shaker cabinets put in and I’m doing an island in a medium grey colored shaker cabinet. On the island I’m doing a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
sjrosenbergさんがディスカッションをはじめました
CHI planks garage door. What to do with front door - I am replacing my garage door with the CHI planks garage door in the cedar wood tone look. It will have frosted glass on the right side (li... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 20 件