16 件の投稿
Siv Bennettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
10 year old Update - I️ look around and my 10 year old house looks old.
    コメント 5 件
Siv Bennettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Space saving stairs - A condo I'm remodeling has large spiral stairs from living to loft but it takes up way to much room and cuts into the kitchen area need sp... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Siv Bennettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Screen - Is there any way to get a better pic and description of the blue color Looks kinda teal on my screen ?? Or maybe denim??
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Siv Bennettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Discount - Hi there I see Kathy Kue is offering 20% discount on this chair do you offer that too? Thx Siv
    コメント 1 件
Siv Bennettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier heritage - I see it comes with 6 ft chain How do I order additional chain I also see that there is only 2 chain links from the canopy to the chandelie... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Siv Bennettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chairs - What are the hairs that go with this table I'd like the full set The table and the chairs
    コメント 1 件
Siv Bennettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier - Are we able to buy more chain and wire
    コメント 1 件
Siv Bennettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier - It states it is 24" h is that from top or from rim and crystals
    コメント 1 件
Siv Bennettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier - It states that the chandelier is 24"h is that from top or from the rim of crystals ? Thx
    コメント 1 件
Siv Bennettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Assembled - Do these come finished assembled
    コメント
もっと見る...