13 件の投稿
Sophie Ingerslewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The acid green kitchen has been neutralized - update photo - So we decided to go ahead and try the BM lady finger on the walls. Do I love it? No. I don't hate it either. Here is the before, painted BM ... 続きを読む
    コメント 36 件
Sophie Ingerslewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do you remember this acid green kitchen? - A few months ago I painted my kitchen an apple green color -BM sweet daphne: I wasn't feeling the color and received some mixed reviews here... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件
Sophie Ingerslewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question about shade length for french doors - Hi all, it's been a while since I've posted.... I was wondering what you would do about this dilemma: in my morning room I have faux french ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Sophie Ingerslewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The kitchen is painted and I'm not feeling it... - Hi all... it's been a while since I've posted. We recently put up a backsplash in our kitchen after almost 3 years of being in this house. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 37 件
Sophie Ingerslewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
laundry room decor input - I recently purchased a print and put up a window valance in my laundry room. I am at a loss as to where to go from here, especially with res... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
Sophie Ingerslewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! I've fallen under a mountain of papers and I can't get up.. - Hey guys, here's hoping for some good advice. Okay, my twins started kindergarten this year which means all 5 of my children are in school. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
Sophie Ingerslewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counter stool dilemma - update - So if you remember I was debating between two counter stools for our kitchen: the PB Aaron and the Ballard Designs Avignon. I finally went t... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Sophie Ingerslewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counter stool dilemma (pic heavy) - We have been looking for counter stools for our kitchen for some time. It's more frustrating than one might think! I apologize to you if yo... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Sophie Ingerslewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The Ballard console is here and now I need help... - So the console finally arrived this morning. It's big, but I am happy with it. I placed a few items I had laying around the house on it and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 44 件
Sophie Ingerslewさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is there a rule about.... - How high to hang artwork above a console table? I recently hung a print on the wall between my kitchen and butler's pantry. It hangs relativ... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
もっと見る...