17 件の投稿
sims2nycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Perfection - To me this is absolutely perfect. Very well done.
    コメント
sims2nycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Unknown Flower - I found this growing wild on the side of the road. Does anyone know what it is please??
    コメント
sims2nycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wow! - I can't pick my jaw up off the floor. I can't get over how remarkable this estate is. I'd buy a book or magazine telling more about each p... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
sims2nycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you dive in a 20' pool? - Can you dive in a 20' pool?
    コメント 2 件
sims2nycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Evergreens - Hello, from your previous comments, I think the taller hedge is a mix of arborvitaes. What about right in front of them, the shorter hedge?... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
sims2nycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Purple flowers - Will you please tell me what kind of purple flowers are in the cups? Thank you.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
sims2nycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trees and shrubs - The layers of green are amazing. Will you please tell me the tree type and what was used for the hedge in front of them? Thank you.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
sims2nycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
sims2nycさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...